Sunday, January 25, 2009

Booth #1862 Golf Industry Show in New Orleans


Come visit us at booth number 1862 during the Golf Industry Show in New Orleans from Feb. 5th - 7th.

We are located near the Construction project across the aisle from Landscapes Unlimited.
Please click the above image to see a larger version.

I'll be showing lots of images of Wolf Point Club - in book form.  Great images of another site a little west of Texas and an interesting new relationship.

Many of my long term consulting relationships started with GPS As-builts. For my superintendent friends, I'll be sharing why that can be a big help when undergoing long term planning work.  And I'm still creating the best looking and easiest for the super to utilize - Please ask to see some samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment